Garmin Pay

I have been trying to setup my Garmin Pay with Curve. Adding it is no problem but its needs to verify via text. It says its sent a text to my mobile but I receive nothing. Ive emailed their support, its been almost 48 hours and ive heard nothing back. Does anyone have this working?

Garmin Pay is only now for uk customers. Other countries aren’t granted for configuration.

I would like to know when Garmin pay is for all countries. The staff can give more information.

Cheers

Hey there! we don’t have a timeframe for when this we’ll roll out Garmin pay to the rest of Europe but it’s definitely something we’re looking into.

1 Like

If you’re located inside the UK, it may be more affect to contact the support team at the number located at the back of your Curve card. It does says for Emergencies, however, the agents are more than happy to speak with you there and resolved your issue more quickly.

Yes I’m in the UK. I emailed them last week and heard nothing. I’ll try calling them.

What about the
timeframe for when this we’ll roll out Garmin pay to the rest of Europe?

Do you have news… the Covid-19 in Europe is better contactless payments and curve is a great solution for this!

Thanks