Garmin/Fitbit Pay

Since you already have Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay on the roadmap, why not add Garmin Pay as well?

2 Likes

Then Fitbit Pay should be added as well…

5 Likes

Actually, that would be awesome!

If Garmin Pay is implemented there will be a great notice… It will be how all cards will be work too!!!

Curve staff can answer if they work in Garmin Pay support…

Thanks

Yes please to Garmin Pay!!

2 Likes

Having just got a Garmin watch which has Garmin Pay, this would be extremely convenient as most UK banks haven’t enrolled with Garmin Pay as yet.

1 Like

Would love to see Fitbit pay support Curve. This would reduce having the wait for individual banks to be supported.

The current supported banks are found here:

https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks

2 Likes

Fitbit pay pleeeeeeeaaaase!!!

In Poland it’s starting to by to late for Curve. Curve has not implemented GooglePay or GarminPay while in last few months most of major Banks in Poland did.
Because of that for most of potential and already clients Curve lose the biggest advantage which was joined cards for different banks in one. I was really pleased to use Curve but now when I have Garmin watch and all my banks have GarminPay I have no use for Curve and leave it in the closet :pensive:
It’s a pity that such a innovative firm with great start focuse on implementing less useful innovations and being left behind by normal banks (at least in Poland).
:cold_sweat:

Garmin Pay would be amazing!!!

I am also please for garmin pay

Huge +1 for Garmin Pay!