FAQs - Your Cashback or Reward programme

CURVE CASHBACK PROGRAMME
You are eligible if you signed up after the 16th of February, 2018.

What is Curve Cashback?

New Curve customers (who have signed up after Friday, 16th of February 2018) will receive 1% instant cashback every time they spend with their Curve Mastercard® at retailers of their choice - from a list of over 50 retailers in the UK and abroad including Amazon, Tesco, Shell, and more.

Curve (Free) cardholders can choose up to 3 retailers to earn 1% cashback with. Curve Black or Metal cardholders can choose up to to 6 retailers to earn 1% cashback at, from an expanded list of retailers.

Curve Cashback is an introductory offer, and valid for 90 days from the either the date you confirm your cashback merchant selection, or the date you activate your Curve card (whichever occurs later).

When spending at your preferred retailers, you’ll get instantly receive cashback points onto your Curve Rewards card. Once you’ve accumulated points, you can use them to make purchases anywhere where you’d normally use your Curve card, with the exception of ATMs.

Which retailers can I earn Curve Cashback rewards with?

Rewards points can be earned from transactions made at the following retailers mentioned below.

Food & Drinks: Starbucks, Caffe Nero, Pret a Manger, EAT, Nando’s, Itsu, Pizza Express, Deliveroo, Just Eat, Honest Burger, Byron, Leon, Wahaca, and Foodora.

Groceries: Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco, Planet Organic, Aldi, Lidl, and REWE Markt.

Shopping: John Lewis, House of Fraser, IKEA, Zara, ASOS, Topshop / Topman, H&M, GAP, The White Company, Boots, Media Markt TV-HiFi-El, and Saturn Electro

Travel: GETT, TFL, Trainline, Virgin Train, BP, Shell, Booking.com, DB Bahn, MVG Automaten, and BVG.

Lifestyle: Netflix, Spotify, Cowshed, Electric Cinema, and Tate Museum.

Curve Black (£50) cardholders also have the option to choose:

Food & Drinks: Dishoom.

Groceries: Ocado, Marks & Spencer, and Whole Foods.

Shopping: Selfridges, Amazon, and Apple.

Travel: Uber, EasyJet, and Four Seasons Hotel.

Lifestyle: Everyman.

How much are Curve Rewards points worth?

One point is equivalent to one pence (GBP) - so 100 points = £1.00.

How do I get set-up with Curve Cashback?

Step-by-Step guide to getting set up and using ‘Curve Cashback’:

Go to the ‘Connect’ tab.

1. Tap on ‘Curve Cashback’.
  2. Tap ‘Get Started’.
  3. If you are a Curve Standard cardholder select up to 3 retailers. If you are a Curve Premium cardholder select up to 6 retailers.
  4. Once the retailers have been selected click ‘Next’.
  5. When you are ready tap on ‘Confirm’.
  6. Spend at your chosen retailer.
  7. Select your ‘Rewards’ card.
  8. Pay with your Curve card to spend Rewards points earned.
How long does Curve Cashback last?

Curve Cashback is an introductory offer for new customers (who have signed up after Friday, 16th of February 2018) which will last for a period of 90 days once you have confirmed your choice of retailers and activated your Curve card (whichever occurs later).

We will notify you via email and push notification once your Curve Cashback offer period has begun.

Are there any restrictions to Curve Cashback?

Curve (Free) cardholders can redeem up to £300 worth of rewards points over the 90 day introductory offer.

Curve Black (£50) cardholders can redeem up to £600 worth of rewards points over the 90 day introductory offer. The limit is achievable, subject to an increase in your yearly spending limit to at Curve’s discretion, and/or the use of additional promotional Curve Boosts.

How do I upgrade to Curve Black?

You can upgrade your subscriptions in app. You’ll find the option under “Card” in the main menu.

How do I refer friends?

You can see your referral code in the app by tapping the menu on the top left of the screen and choosing ‘Share Curve & get £5’. When your friend uses your code to sign up and starts using Curve, you both receive £5 worth of Curve points once you’ve both made your first transaction.

Your Curve points will be pending on your ‘Rewards’ card until you and the person you have referred have made your first transaction.

What happens if I get a refund on a transaction I earned points for?

If you make a purchase at a selected Curve Rewards merchant, and later receive a refund for that purchase, the points you’ve earned from that purchase will be deducted from your Rewards balance.

Curve Cashback Terms of Use

Curve Cashback Terms of Use:

• Curve Cashback is a 90 day introductory offer for new Curve customers (who have signed up after Friday, 16th of February 2018).
  • Curve (Free) cardholders can chose up to 3 retailers - Curve Black (£ 50) cardholders can choose up to 6 retailers, from an expanded list of retailers.
  • With Curve Cashback, you’ll get 1% every time you spend with Curve at your chosen retailers.
  • Curve is funding the Curve Cashback programme, and there is no affiliation with merchants listed.

CURVE REWARDS PROGRAMME
You are eligible if you signed up before February 16th 2018

What is Curve Rewards?

Customers who signed up before February 16th 2018 will receive between 1-5% instant cashback every time they spend with their Curve Mastercard® at a pre-selected list of retailers.

Curve (Free) cardholders can earn between 1-3% cashback.

Curve Black (£50) cardholders can earn between 3-5% cashback.

When spending at the selected retailers, you’ll get instantly receive cashback points onto your Curve Rewards card. Once you’ve accumulated points, you can use them to make purchases anywhere where you’d normally use your Curve card, with the exception of ATMs.

Which retailers can I earn Curve Rewards with?

Rewards points can be earned from transactions made at the pre-selected list of the following retailers:

American Golf, Argos, Arcadia, ASK Italian, Babies R Us, Belgo Bar & Restaurant, Bella Italia, Boots, Burton, Café Rouge, Caffè Nero, Carpetright, Clarks, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Ernest Jones, Evans, Evans Cycles, Feelunique, Gap Inc., Goldsmiths, H.Samuel, Halfords, House of Fraser, Laithwaites Wine, Leslie Davis, Marriott International Hotels, Miss Selfridge, Moss Bros., Mothercare, National Express, New Look, Outfit, Papa John’s Pizza, Pizza Express, River Island, Spafinder, T.G.I. Friday’s, The White Company, The Works, Thorntons, Topman, Topshop, Tune Tribe, Virgin Experience, Wallis, Waterstones, Wilko, Wyevale Garden Centres, Yo! Sushi, and Zizzi.

For more information on the percentage of cashback earned please see the following link: https://www.imaginecurve.com/curve-rewards-web

How much are Curve Rewards points worth?

One point is equivalent to one pence (GBP) - so 100 points = £1.00.

You can see your balance in either Curve Rewards points or GBP - just tap the balance on your Curve Rewards card to switch between the two.

Curve Black card holders earn twice as many points as Curve Blue.

If you would like to upgrade to the Curve Black card, please contact Curve Support in-app or at support@imaginecurve.com.

How do I refer friends?

You can see your referral code in the app by tapping the menu on the top left of the screen and choosing ‘Share Curve & get £5’. When your friend uses your code to sign up and starts using Curve, you both receive £5 worth of Curve points once you’ve both made your first transaction.

Your Curve points will be pending on your ‘Rewards’ card until you and the person you have referred have made your first transaction.

What happens if I get a refund on a transaction I earned points for?

If you make a purchase at a selected Curve Rewards merchant, and later receive a refund for that purchase, the points you’ve earned from that purchase will be deducted from your Rewards balance.

Are there any restrictions to Curve Rewards?

The following are not included in our rewards scheme:
Boots: Boots Hearingcare (David Ormerod Hearing) and BootsPhotoUK.
Debenhams: Virgin Holiday concessions.
GAP: Online transactions at Gap UK, Gap EU, and Banana Republic.
Halfords: Halfords Autocentres
Marriott Hotels: Non UK locations, Edition and Autograph Collection, Conferences, Groups, Group catering, Commissionable rates, and Advance purchase rates.
Papa Johns: Welcome Break Motorway Service Stations, Haven or Butlins Holiday Parks, University Campus sites, and Northern and Republic of Ireland locations.
The White Company: All temporary or pop-up stores.
Virgin Experience: e-voucher option.
Wyevale Garden Centres: Exclusions apply.
YO SUSHI: Restaurants within Harvey Nichols, Restaurants within House of Fraser, and Restaurants within Selfridges.

Help with new retailers after Curve Black upgrade
Curve Rewards spending is back
Bug Report - iOS v.3.0.1

@Curve_Marie that FAQ is a little out of date:

If you would like to upgrade to the Curve Black card, please contact Curve Support in-app or at support@imaginecurve.com.

Now you can just tap the upgrade button in app right?

Help with new retailers after Curve Black upgrade

Updated - Thank you for notifying me!