Expanding Our Insurance Offer Across Europe

The insurance offer has been expanded from 7 countries to 29!

Customers who live in the following countries have access to insurance: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.

Customers, from the countries listed above, who signed up or upgraded to Curve Black on 24 February and onwards will now get enhanced travel insurance. If you signed up before that and live in France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the UK, you will have standard travel insurance, in addition to mobile and gadget insurance.

We’re still working on merging the current subscription tier with our new policy changes.

Curve Metal customers who signed up or upgraded on 24 February and onwards will have enhanced travel insurance, car rental collision damage waiver, and mobile insurance. UK Customers who signed up before that also have gadget insurance.

Please be aware that terms and conditions apply. You can find them here: https://www.curve.com/en-gb/terms-insurance-docs.

1 Like

Do you know how far away the policies are from being merged for customers who signed up before 24th February?

No, I don’t know yet, but I’ll let you know as soon as I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Are the conditions available in the national language? For example german?
The old conditions were in different languages.

Is there a contact email address for AXA? To ask questions to the insurance?

Why there is no insurance for my Curve Black @Curve_Marie ?

They are currently only avaialbe in English. You can find the full contact info of AXA here.

I don’t know from looking at the screen shot. Have you had the chance to speak with our Customer Experience team aka the Support team?

From the look of it, it seems like you’re on Curve Black Legacy. Speak to the Support team to find out more.

Got this:

We have partnered with AXA to provide insurance to our premium cardholders. As you subscribed to Curve Black before we rolled out our AXA insurance policy to the rest of Europe, we’re still working on merging your current subscription tier with our new policy changes.

Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about you and we’ll be in touch once your AXA insurance policy is available for you!

@kai: No, it’s not legacy. It’s the standard Black.

1 Like