Email notifications not coming in

Hi,

I’m currently not getting any email notification even though I enabled email notifications for all my cards.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Thanks
Paolo

Good point, @sanz, I’ve just noticed that’s the case for me since 19th March.

I’ve now raised the issue in-app. I’ll update this thread when I hear back. Thanks for raising it.

Thanks Graham, I opened an issue with Curve support at the beginning of march, they acknowledged it, but nothing has changed so far.
I tried to remove/add my cards as well, nothing changed.
Hopefully it will get fixed soon, that would be a great source to trigger automation.

Paolo

1 Like

OK, let’s see how we progress.
@Curve_Marie

Hi all,

we are aware and a fix has been made, which will be going live soon.

Unfortunately the toggle seems to be broken on Android so we will need a new Android release to fix this.

Nice response, thanks @curve_tobias.

Just to report - my receipts are now flooding in :grin:

For once I am very happy to report that I was wrong and the toggle on Android seems to have been working all along. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s still not working for me instead. Was this supposed to be fixed already since Graham mentioned he is receiving notifications? It’s definitely not fixed for me

1 Like

Can you please send me your email and device details as well as app version per DM?

1 Like

Hey @sanz,

What I forgot to mention is, that you will need to toggle the switch again for it to work. So if it is in the “turned on” state now, you will have to toggle off and on again.

Ok I’ll try that.
The forum also tell me I can’t send you a direct message for some reason :frowning:

I’ll let you know if it works after the toggling

Paolo

You can only send DMs after you have reached a certain trust level. The more you post and engage here the higher your level will be. Feel free to tag me if you want me to respond :slight_smile:

Did it work, @sanz?

It works! just tried!! :slight_smile: thank you so much!

1 Like

:ok_hand::grin::clinking_glasses::tada::confetti_ball:

And a totally random selection of emojis to celebrate :grin:

closed #17