Email from Curve - Revolut, FX rates, cashback and more on Curve

(Select your Revolut payment card on Curve to enjoy fee-free spending abroad on weekdays)
No more weekend markup?

Supercharge your Revolut card with Curve.

Select your Revolut payment card on Curve to enjoy fee-free spending abroad on weekdays and earn 1% instant cashback when you spend, uncapped!

Curve Metal is even better - an exquisitely crafted metal card, 1% cashback at double the retailers, higher ATM limits and phone + travel insurance.

TRY IT NOW

The boring-but-necessary legal bit:
Terms and privacy policy apply at www.curve.com. Curve accepts Mastercard and Visa cards only. FX and ATM withdrawal limits are subject to our fair use policy and the Curve card tier. Weekend rates apply for any foreign currency or ATM transactions between Fridays 23:59 and Sunday 23:59 GMT. Cashback is with selected retailers and is dependent on subscription type. Curve Blue cashback is subject to a 90 day trial period.

and earn 1% instant cashback when you spend, uncapped!

Got this as a Black Legacy holder, but I guess this email is supposed to promote Curve Black/Metal subscriptions?

If so, highly misleading.

It is clearly stated in the email that there are still weekends markups:

In the main text it is very clear - “enjoy fee-free spending abroad on weekdays” - good job Curve!
And 1% cashback when you use your Revolut card - very nice indeed, a clear offer that’s simpler than most: does anyone know how long it lasts?

1 Like

What do you mean with

This is Curve’s standard offer when you are on a subscription tier. Free Fx on weekdays, markup in the weekends. And 1% cashback if you shop at 3/6 selected retailers.

Is this 1% cashback when you spend only on spending aboard?

Nope, not only abroad. You need to select 3 (Curve Blue for 90 days and Curve Black) or 6 (Metal) retailers where you want to earn the Cashback.

So nothing has changed? what’s super charged?

1 Like

Just received the below email from Curve with little detail or links, does anyone know the specifics?

“ Supercharge your Revolut card with Curve.

Select your Revolut payment card on Curve to enjoy fee-free spending abroad on weekdays and earn 1% instant cashback when you spend, uncapped!”

Guess its supposed to promote the paid subscriptions.

No, nothing has changed. Probably Curve just wanted to send out a marketing email, because of the recent (negative) changes in Revolut’s ToS.

5 Likes

What does any of this have to do with Revolut?

Does all spending via Curve on Revolut have 1% instant cashback? Or is on only spending abroad on Revolut? Or is it neither and just the usual cashback offers?

Not very clear at all.

1 Like

:point_up_2:t2:

A little bit of misleading marketing never hurts, doesn’t it? And a little indirect shot at Revolut.

Whoever came up with this idea deserves a pay cut for at least a month.

4 Likes

I got this email too and was about to order Curve Metal because I thought Curve finally had introduced 1% cashback on all purchases when Revolut is the underlying card. Would’ve be awesome but then I googled and couldn’t find anything about it. Thank god I didn’t order Curve Metal then now when it’s still the same lol.

Very misleading email. Curve should send out an email and correct them selves.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Did you all get a different email to me? Like most things, it pays to read the small print…

The boring-but-necessary legal bit:
Terms and privacy policy apply at www.curve.com. Curve accepts Mastercard and Visa cards only. FX and ATM withdrawal limits are subject to our fair use policy and the Curve card tier. Weekend rates apply for any foreign currency or ATM transactions between Fridays 23:59 and Sunday 23:59 GMT. Cashback is with selected retailers and is dependent on subscription type. Curve Blue cashback is subject to a 90 day trial period.

I didn’t get this email at all. It certainly seems pretty poorly worded and unclear. Also possibly targeted, perhaps only for those that already have their Revolut card linked to Curve?

1 Like

Yeah, my Revolut and partner both have them, but rarely if ever use them.

They did have a bit terms thing at the bottom that explained it pretty well, but it was a weird email

Same here bro… :man_facepalming:t2: