Curve's Product Roadmap Q1 2019

Fair point. We will add more details next week to clarify :slight_smile: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. It’s great to see what you have planned for the future, excited for Apple Pay and Amex support.

Really great that you’ve made this available community to see. Particularly interested in what some of these are!

And what about 3D secure technology? Not on your Roadmap? :grin:

It is suggested here: 3DS or some alternative :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Curve Markets

@Curve_Marie can you give more info on Sharing funding card point in the roadmap?

Yes! Still aiming to update the cards with more information this week. Will write an update here when it’s done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Curve_Marie

Do you/ are you planning to - accept N26, please?

Is it possible to provide more information in the Trello cards please? It’s difficult to tell what a feature actually is from just a title e.g. Curve Boost - what is that?

We accept most Visa and MasterCards. Just tested with my German issued N26 card - it worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent news. Thanks Marie.

N26 is already accepted

1 Like

I’m very excited for all the items in the ‘In progress’ section. Apple/Google pay support would make the Curve card a much more valuable proposition for a lot of people.

Curious as to the subscription/metal cards. How will this differ from Curve Black? How much will it cost? Will the metal card only be for the subscription?

Should be an exciting year for Curve and it’s users!

Yes, exactly. While they have been silent about the details about this - my guess is that they’re trying to get Amex support out the door and working fine for everyone before they diverse with another tier.

Sorry for the delay. We’ve updated the cards in the “In Progress” and “Short Term” list :smiley:

I see that you’re working on Timeline 2.0, this is awesome! Currently Curve timeline has many lacks, like places (merchant’s geographical position), completed/in progress informations. Also, I’m using Revolut as source card and it already supports merchants places, with Timeline 2.0 I expect that Curve will pass the place to Revolut :slightly_smiling_face:

@Decio that’s the plan :wink: Plus some other ideas we are thinking of! What are you looking for when you go through your transactions timeline or when you open up a specific transaction?

Pending/completed and places infos are all I miss from Revolut’s Timeline.
Also, it would be more secure to have a fingerprint login in the app.
Oh, and I miss a simple “settings” option in the app, all apps have it :laughing:

I’m interested in the new subscription options. Do you have an expected release date for these?