The next stage of Curve Send is here for testing
Happy Monday! First of all, thank you for all the time you’ve dedicated to testing Curve Send. This has allowed us to collect some great insights and make sure that we are on the right path.
With your feedback, we were able to identify the sneaky bugs that we missed at first. Big thank you to everyone who took the time to report this to us!
The feature is not yet complete, in fact, there is so much more we want to offer! In addition to sending money to your friends, you will also be able to transfer money from your Curve Cash card to any EEA card added to your Curve account. Oh, and you can also add a little note to let your friend know why you are sending money (apart from the obvious reason - You are an awesome friend!).
Known bugs in this version (sorry about that, we’re working on it) :
- Insufficient funds messaging is unclear
- Opening a Curve Send transfer notification opens the selected card instead of the Curve Cash.
- A Transfer handles the transaction as a spending transaction
- On the transfer tab, if you select a card, tap on “transfer” and then back, the transfer (top right) turns into “send”. You have to click on the send tab and back to the transfer tab again to fix it. (Android).
We appreciate your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Tell us which device and operating system you are using
- Check whether it is already reported below
- A screenshot and short description
- Details on how we can reproduce it
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!