Curve Send (P2P): Any card to any card in over 25 different currencies

Thanks, @samantha - for future betas it would be good if we could have clear release notes detailing this sort of thing along with bugfixes, remaining known outstanding issues, etc. This would let us as beta testers provide more valuable feedback.

2 Likes

Thanks @ediflyer I’ll pass on your feedback.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

What happened with Curve Transfer? Is there any way to send money between underlying card and Curve Cash card?

Hey there. No, we no longer offer that option, this was something we were trying out. A lot of the feedback we received confirmed that people would prefer to choose the card they want to receive P2P payments on. So now, when you receive a payment you can select the card to accept the money in the first instance.

1 Like

OK, but what can I do if Curve Cash balance is not enough to make purchase?

Given this is the only remaining beta bug reporting thread, just to report the latest beta has regressed in functionality again and is back to having the cards scrolled way to the side…

1 Like

Seems since i received an update today on my Huawei, i have lost the beta options on the latest Curve.
I’m sure I have due to not being able to see sned money option …

can anyone also confirm this?

you should be able to go into the play store and re-download the beta version AFAIK

Same here

I’m asking again
Is there any way to send money from underlying card to cash card?

Hey, sorry for the delay. No, at the moment there is no way to top up your Curve Cash card.

@Lucas @Dann @HuggyBear25 I am checking with the team why this is happening and how we can allow Send for you. Can you please just confirm if you are in the Beta app or the app store versions? (Please also confirm if you are on iOS or Android).

Was only away for 1 day and then reappeared again

Hi,

i have verified, i am on the beta and installed.
i still cant access the or see the P2P , i suspect because i am now on EMI 10 - Android 10 it is not operational.

Is Android 10 on the Compatibility list and are there any known issues.

Verified it and i am on the Beat and is installed, confirmed via Play Store.

We have mechanisms in place to pick up transactions that are out of the ordinary :slight_smile:

The Send tab isn’t appearing for me in the iOS beta.

I noticed that during the Beta the MCC that is sent to the underlying card has changed.

It started as ‘POI Funding Trans excl MS’;
Then ‘Professional Services’;
And now ‘Money Transfer’.

For my credit card it doesn’t apply, but I guess that for some of us this last MCC (‘Money Transfer’) might lead to cash advance fees when using a credit card to send the money? @philipw @Lucas

And now I can’t use at least one prepaid debit card (DiPocket) for Curve Send anymore (previously I couldn’t use the card when MCC was ‘POI Funding Transaction’, but I could use the card when it was ‘Professional Services’), because ‘Money Transfer’ is a disallowed MCC for that card.

A ‘funny’ thing for me is that, where my underlying Credit Card does recognise the Curve Send transaction as an online transaction, for some strange reason the Dutch Airmiles organisation (my underlying Dutch credit card is linked to them) does not recognise the Curve Send transaction as an online transaction (at least not when the MCC was still ‘Professional Services’, don’t know yet for ‘Money Transfer’), but as a card present transaction. So, since Curve is based in London, I received Dutch Airmiles for these transactions, because I was spending outside the Netherlands.

1 Like

You may or may not like Curve Send but, as of this afternoon, I know even better, that Curve does not take it lightly. I was called by @samantha this afternoon to give my feedback and answers questions on Curve Send and as the call progressed also on other Curve related topics. The call lasted about 45 minutes (I hope you were on time for your next meeting, if not blame it on me :wink:) and for me as a FinTech fanatic it was great fun to do. Thx for the call!

2 Likes

Absolutely agree. I’ve been called too and she really seemed to take seriously my points of view.