Curve Rewards programme issue with red investor cards

There is a big issue here and no one at customer support will help and keep denying that an issue exists, but it clearly does and it needs sorting immediately.

Myself and my wife have used two of reward retailer partners at different locations (Boots & Wilko) on more than one occasion and each time the 3% cashback has not been added to Curve Cash until we email support to have it added manually.

When we query that there must be an issue with the Curve Rewards Programme not linked with the red investor cards, we get told…“Unfortunately, we don’t have much control over the names that our merchants use when processing transactions. This is why our system occasionally misses a cashback worthy transaction.”

This is happening at more than one retailer and at retailers we have used many times without an issue in the past.

Please can someone at Curve take a look into this issue and report back because it’s getting frustrating having to email support every time we visit a cashback retailer to get the 3% cashback applied.

Thank you in anticipation.

I’m having the same issues as well. Has this been looked into?

Same here.

@Curve_Marie can you please help?

Hey guys, sorry for missing this post!

First, our support team are right in saying that the name of the merchants terminal is often the main reason why points aren’t applied correctly, so this may still be the reason for some merchants. However, we’ve noticed this happening a lot more recently and have raised it with out engineers who are working on it at the moment.

In the meantime, unfortunately the only work around is to contact our team to apply the points manually for you.