This is a short recap of what we are working on, what we have planned, and challenges we might have encountered. We’ll post the update every second Tuesday of the month!
- Peer to Peer Payment
- Onboarding process
- App redesign
Peer to Peer Payment (Curve Send)
- Phase 1: Be able to send from Curve account to Curve account is completed and in Beta
- Phase 2: Request from Curve account to Curve account.
We are currently working on the ability to show the card details in the app. It will be rolled when we launch the new onboarding process. Seeing the details will require passcode/biometrics.
- We are creating a virtual version of the Curve card so you’ll have your Curve card on your app before it arrives in the post. We will explore other use cases for the virtual card later on in separate projects.
- The signup will also be changed from using your email to sign up and using your phone number instead.
- New customers will be able to set up their own PIN as a part of the onboarding.
- It will be possible to add shared payment cards onto other Curve accounts
Creating the virtual card is, unfortunately, taking some time. We are investigating alternative first steps.
The new profile is ready for Beta (iOS) and will be rolled out the next week(s). We will publish an article here on the community about all the changes that are behind the redesign