This is a short recap on what we are working on, what we have planned, and challenges we might have encountered. We’ll post the update every second Tuesday of the month.
- Curve Send (P2P)
- Onboarding process
- App redesign
CURVE SEND (P2P)
- Version 1: Be able to send from Curve account to Curve account was rolled out to Beta in September
- Version 2: Transfer from your Curve Cash card to payment card is currently in Beta. In the next step, you will be able to send money to non-Curve Customers and earn referral points when they sign up via Curve Send.
- Phase 2: Request from Curve account to Curve account.
We are redoing the whole onboarding process. When this is completed, new customers will be able to sign up and start spending with Curve within minutes. Essential parts of enabling that are Curve Send and MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES).
As a first step, you will be able to see your full card details in the app (will require passcode/biometrics). It will be a visual representation of your card, which means you can make online payments using the card details, however, you cannot make touchless payments using your device. This step is, unfortunately, taking some time. We are investigating alternatives.
- Customers will be able to spend minutes after signing up.
- The signup will also be changed from using your email to sign up and using your phone number instead.
- New customers will be able to set up their own PIN as a part of the onboarding.
- It will be possible to add shared payment cards onto other Curve accounts.
The new profile has been rolled out for iOS! There’s a lot more to than what meets the eyes. Read more about the update here