Curve Points

rewards
cashback

I havent been receiving points whe shopping at my selected retails since April 26th

anyone know whats going on?
was this not meant to be turned into a permanent feature?

i know it was initially just for 3 months but lets face it - as thsi is now over, no lounge benefits, no amex and no good insurance benefits - what am I paying £15/mo for now?

Nope, it was never meant to be permanent. It’s always only been an introductory offer.

Yes, eventually. But this has not been implemented yet.

Hoping to get that answered here:

as much as i want to continue staying with Curve am seeing less and less benefits - have stopped using my Amex almost at all since Jan and used only curve but Amex has recently made me all sorts of offers to go back to using them as my main card - and im finding more and more tempting
meanwhile - at curve - nothing!
cannot believe the lounge is still not active and that pretty much there is no benefit worth being a metal user - beside having the metal card - but who’s crazy to pay £15/mo just for that

Wake up Curvey :slight_smile: - or you’ll sucumb to your own indif

1 Like

I have the same issue I dont retrieve them either.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please reach out to Customer Support so they can investigate it for you :slight_smile:

It’s not a permanent thing yet @london2tim. As @poeliev mentioned, you can stay updated when I have more information here: Can you please update us on current status of announced features?. The other existing topic is here: Potential Metal/Black new feature: an improved Curve Cashback

closed #9

Topic already exists: Potential Metal/Black new feature: an improved Curve Cashback
Update will be posted here: Can you please update us on current status of announced features?