Curve Metal Gadget Cover at home

When doing my research into if curve metal is worth it, I saw that in the terms and conditions, the gadget cover is included in the AXA travel insurance. Does this mean the gadget insurance only covers your phone when you’re travelling? If you damage your device at home, will they not cover it?

I’m confused!

2 Likes

Hi Harry. Your Gadgets are covered anywhere including at home but make sure you check what qualifies as a gadget. They wouldn’t cover my SmartWatch as it was a “Valuable” not a gadget. So I think it’s just a bit of an add on and not a proper gadget policy. But would cover laptops, tablets and smartphones I think.

1 Like

Hi @HarryB, Welcome to the Curve Community :hugs:

If you have any unanswered questions after reading Section L of the Insurance document and looking at the Benefit Table, you can always give AXA a call on UK (Metal): +44 (0) 203 887 29 49 to get any specific questions answered :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps :iphone: :computer:

I was actually going to find out if my smartwatch is cover because I have seperate insurance for it.

I’ve asked this question before. If it’s an iPhone “accessory” it is. If it isn’t, it isn’t!