Curve metal card

metal

Are there plans for a metal curve card? Revolut have just done one and it looks amazing

It’s been an amazing year at Curve and we’re just getting started

Hey @dannyboy555.dg,

Looks like this is going to happening quite soon.

You can see more on their roadmap here:

Curve's Product Roadmap

Great. Will look amazing when done. I want one

I think the new card looks a little like metal from certain angles.

I hope the new card isn’t just a replica of the existing card but in metal.

Yes it does due to the print technique. Agree a new design would look amazing

A mate of mine has a metal Revolut Card. It’s unnecessarily heavy and looks tatty very quickly on the edges.

I think that not having a black metal card is a great idea, it’ll cause less confusion.

What about all the black Curve users now, and having a black metal… it’ll just confuse people, and that red card… it looks WAY better in the flesh… believe me :smirk:

Clear cards are really challenging with the antenna show through for contactless. I agree though a clear card would be good

I have a clear card through N26. They’re OK but once the novelty wears off it’s just a card and I guess that’s the same with metal “cards”

Is there a picture of the card somewhere?

cashback on spend would be nice. Either a small % on all spend or at selected retailers.

Having joined before the new rewards scheme was introduced i get cashback at a number of retailers indefinitely, but not at the ones offered as part of the introductory package

an increase (or removal) of daily/monthly/annual spending limits would also be very welcome

I hope it looks this amazing! love the clean design.

Is that a bad thing? I feel it enhances the experience

YES :smiley:
We have started to send out our Christmas newsletter from @Curve_TCB. Here’s some more info on the metal cards:

“We will kick-off 2019 by releasing Curve Metal - the most rewarding card in the market yet. With a seductive selection of colours and superbly-crafted finishing, 1% cashback, unlimited fee-free Amex, unlimited access to the intra-bank rate, gadget insurance, worldwide travel insurance, and collision damage waiver insurance - Curve Metal will truly become the only card you’ll ever need. We will initially launch Curve Metal for UK residents only, however we aim to roll it out across the EEA.”

unnamed%20(1)

Can’t wait to have it, but I’m not in the UK so… :confused:
Hope it doesn’t take too long to see it in France !

What will the monthly charge be for metal and other charging structures such as black

Nothing has been said publicly, there is speculation, but it’s better to just wait. And Curve Black will probably stay at £50 one time fee.

Quote:
“We will kick-off 2019 by releasing Curve Metal - the most rewarding card in the market yet. With a seductive selection of colours and superbly-crafted finishing, 1% cashback, unlimited fee-free Amex, unlimited access to the intra-bank rate, gadget insurance, worldwide travel insurance, and collision damage waiver insurance - Curve Metal will truly become the only card you’ll ever need. We will initially launch Curve Metal for UK residents only, however we aim to roll it out across the EEA.”

I had impression curve blue the free one will be free with two new paid tiers

What about existing Curve Black users? Would we need to pay again for Curve Metal?

I know as much as everyone else I’m afraid. And all that has been said is that Metal and Black will exist and a free tier which allows you to use one card for all of them.

No other details about pricing, changes to current setup, or anything else Curve offers has been made public.

I’m a Curve Black user and am waiting to find out too, but we just have to wait I’m afraid. That’s one issue with announcing things early like this, but that’s Curve’s decision.