Hi! I would like to know about any plans Curve might have in order to make it’s offer more compelling in Europe (non-UK, especially in countries that don’t use euro as their currency).
- We don’t have Metal at all
- We have worse insurance terms (for limited countries, I personally have no insurance at all)
- We didn’t even have Amex back when this was still a thing
The only upgrade I get as a Polish user with Curve Black is:
- unlimited spending abroad instead of 500 GBP limit (worth noting Revolut does up to 20000 PLN for free with only 0.5% thereafter)
- 400 GBP instead of 200 of fee-free foreign withdrawals
All of that for 10 euros/month. IMHO that’s a ridiculous price, keeping in mind that with 2% fx fee over the limit the plan it only pays off after paying over 1000 GBP in foreign currencies every month. I would also want to add that Poland doesn’t use euro as its official currency, so I don’t see the point of using it to bill for services.
By the way, are these limits really in euros or pounds? The T&C specifically mention British pounds, while the app says about euros.