Curve e ISEE

Hi, Do you know if the curve card should be communicated in the isee as it is for Postepay Evolution or other account cards? I ask because if that were the case, where I find an account statement or average stock.
Thanks you

Ciao @Cocons and welcome to our community. You probably would reach more people -that they can help you- if you speak in English. Of course there is nothing wrong with the Italian language. Here there are many different nationalities in the community (myself For example I am Basque/Spanish, living for 11 in Denmark), but we normally use English as a common language.

Hi, Do you know if the curve card should be communicated in the isee as it is for Postepay Evolution or other account cards? I ask because if that were the case, where I find an account statement or average stock.

Curve itself is not a bank (account), so an account statement can not be generated. So I would say you should instead communicate in the isee the accounts of your underlying cards.
Only exception could possibly be the balance on your Curve Cash Card, but I don’t think that should be communicated to isee, because Curve doesn’t see that as money/cash, but as points.

1 Like

Hi @Cocons, you don’t have to put your Curve Card in your tax returns, as the card does not have an IBAN.

1 Like

Hi,
Curve is not to be reported for ISEE in Italy because it hasn’t a credit inside nor IBAN.

Postepay hasn’t iban, but can have a credit, so you should report the total amount at 31/12 but not the avarage amount.

The Postepay evolution, have iban :smiley: