Curve Cashback Rewards

It’s been playing on my mind slightly as to why Curve restrict cashback choices to 3 for Curve Black and 6 for Curve Metal - it would be good to see this as unlimited for the price paid for the subscription? Currently Revolut charge £12.99 p/m and you get 1% cash back on EVERY purchase. I understand this is different from Curve as it’s technically “a bank”, but for someone who solely uses their Curve card every day for every purchase (in store and online) would this not make sense as a incentive?

Just a thought…

Every purchase outside of the EU

1 Like

Oh is it? I’m beginning to wonder if I should come direct to you first on my queries… :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. Annoyingly. Wanted to dip my rewards :fire:

Inside EU cashback is 0.1%.

A load of rubbish then! Perhaps an idea to advance Curve by being the first to offer unlimited 1% cash back? hint hint

2 Likes

Would be nice but there’s a reason Revolut can do it outside of the EU and no one does inside of it.

It’s because of the interchange limit here, meaning it would be unsustainable.

Lol I don’t think that’s the only reason. The list of countries Revolut consider “Europe” is a joke:

The list of countries considered to be in Europe are listed in full below and taken directly from our third-party payment partners:

Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Antarctica, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK), Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan Da Cunha, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, and Vatican City State (Holy See)

So does that mean after Brexit, you could get 1% in the UK with Revolut? :stuck_out_tongue:

No lol look at the list of countries Revolut considers Europe.

Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, St. Helena, The Falklands…

2 Likes