Curve Beta Signup

Hello can you drop beta@imaginecurve.com an email for me?

same here since the beginning of dec. 2019

1 Like

Hello. Drop beta@imaginecurve.com an email :smile:

I did. So far I talked with Marie, Alexander , Holly and you. Still can’t access the beta app on the store. I don’t understand why it is taking so long.

Still waiting for beta ivitation. Curve said that will solve the issue in Jna 6th. Not from this year…

It simply shouldn’t take longer than what’s described in the OP. Please ask to be removed and re-added @zozanyo.

We have added people who have signed up over the holidays. If you are not able to access the Beta app, please reach out to beta@imaginecurve.com

I haven’t received any reply to my Android beta signup either.

Ehi, send a email to beta@imaginecurve.com

Hi Marie. Still not activated. I sent several emails and nothing changed :slightly_frowning_face:

Hi, I would like to join si I have signed up, I’ll be happy if you add me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry as even their support doesn’t seem to know how to add people on to the beta. Been waiting from January and have been exchanging emails with support the past few months.

same here since December. several e-mails and nothing changes

The support team rely on our developers adding you, hence the delay. We’ll get to the bottom of what’s going on to ensure a smooth process signing up!

3 Likes

I’ve been added to the beta this morning, so keep inviting :smiley:

2 Likes

Still not working for me. I have contacted to half a dozen people telling me to try again, and always fails!

Here I am, thanks for letting me join this great community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Singed up the Android Beta, received the email followed the instructions and looks like it was successful. Even the Play Store says (beta) next to the Curve name. But having waited around a week, still haven’t received a newer update than the Alpha release.

Thank you for joining us :smiley: :tada:

Sounds like you are fully onboarded with the Beta app. Generally, there will be an update every other week, so please give it a bit more time to see a new version released :blush:

2 Likes

@Curve_Marie
My pleasure :slight_smile:
Please don’t forget to approve my membership request I sent a few days ago here on the forum :smiley:

1 Like

How do I sign up to the Android beta?