Curve Beta Signup

@Curve_Marie I’m still waiting to be added to the testflight, is this an ongoing issue and would it be an issue to add me meanually? Many thanks

I’ve also signed up but not able to download the beta from the play store.

Hello,

@Curve_Marie, I have signed up on the 16th September for the Beta, but still waiting for the confirmation, therefore I am not able to download the beta version of the app.

Today, I have signed up again, maybe it helps :wink:

Thanks for checking,

Hello @Curve_Marie,
My wife has signed on Aug 6th but is unable to download Curve beta on the playstore.
Could you check if it has been taken into account?

Thank you

William

Please send us the email you used to beta@imaginecurve.com. I’ll catch up with the Support Team tomorrow will make sure everyone is added. Please make sure you are registered via the signup form.

@alforrest, @josh1, @jonny133, @bruso, @Will

hello, I still haven’t received the TestFlight invitation
Thanks

I’ve been testing on Android, but I am now using an iPhone as my main device. I contacted beta@imaginecurve.com and they advised me to fill out the beta application form again, but I haven’t received a Testflight invitation yet. Can anyone help please?

you should send email to support@imaginecurve.com

śr., 6 lis 2019, 18:52 użytkownik Jonathan Hazan via Curve Community imaginecurve@discoursemail.com napisał:

I’m in the group and have been for over a week but unable to download from Play Store. Is there anything else I need to enable or activate?

Hello @jim9,

You should be able to access the beta app by now. Could you please send me a DM with the email you use for your device and I’ll ask one of our developers to re-add you.

Hi, i signed up last week and still waiting for beta invite