We have an insanely innovative roadmap and your contribution is invaluable in our mission to simplify and unify the way people Spend, Send, See and Save.
Being a Beta tester isn’t for everyone. If this is your first time, there are a few things to be aware of…
There are two guarantees:
- You’ll be the first access and try out new features!
- Something will break.
Important things you should know:
- You need to have a Curve account with a verified email address to participate.
- We’ll add or remove you from the Beta Programme within a week from you requesting so.
- Opting out of the Beta Products does not opt you out of the Beta Programme. You’ll have to unsubscribe from the email list to leave the Beta Programme.
- Android testers can use this link after they’ve been added to the PlayStore Beta. We will need your Gmail connected to your phone.
- iOS tester will receive an email via Testflight to access the Beta app.
- Give feedback, so that we can build an amazing product for you. You can do this by contacting support in-app or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There’s a dedicated space on our Community for Beta Testers for troubleshooting and discussions.
- This is an open Beta Programme where you’ll have the chance to test everything we roll out.
- Please be patient, it’s a work in progress.
We do a weekly update of the Beta participants. If you sign up or opt-out by 12:00 Wednesday, it will take effect by Friday 12:00 same week.