Curve 3.5.2 (3819) iOS Beta

Hey all :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.5.2 (3819) will be pushed out to beta users shortly.
We’re excited to be introducing an expansion to your Curve Wallet! You can now add your loyalty cards directly to your Wallet, so that they’re available to scan any place, any time.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
1 Like

Installed, but I don’t see any option for the loyalty cards.

I know you control features by flags, maybe you forgot to enable some?

1 Like

Yes exactly. I cannot see this feature either. Maybe something wasn’t activated in the backend.

How can we Add Loyalty Cards help @Curve_Marie

Yes but Loyalty card isnt a option even on TestFlight says its their

1 Like

Hi all, sorry about this: we had a misconfiguration in our feature flags which meant this was only enabled for our employee user group. I’ve updated to enable for the current testflight build

Please let us know if you still can’t see it. This feature is available from the wallet: you should see a prompt to view loyalty cards at the top of the wallet. While this is in beta it might require a fresh launch to refresh the wallet view fully

3 Likes

I can see the option now, thanks

Yep, force shutdown helped :+1:

I have noticed that cards that have QR codes for shops to scan such as Costa & Starbucks do not add to loyalty card section, there merely show the account number which neither Starbucks or Costa will accept. Problem is on IOS 13. Problem can be easily replicated by adding either card as a loyalty card.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bug report Android 2.23.1

Hi, recent iOS Beta update (3.5.4) appears to be sending me push notifications every hour saying the app has crashed? Even when the app has been forced closed. Started doing this yesterday morning…

Yeah, me too. It is crashing every while

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve been looking into this yesterday and today and will be aiming to include a fix in the next release if we can debug it. As a reminder if you get the alert please select the share feedback option - this will send us a crash report which is a big help debugging

1 Like

Thanks Sam.

I’ve been trying to report each time it happens by doing just that, but it appears to just freeze in loading that section up?

hmm ok, this is a testflight function so hopefully it will be fixed by apple. Are you using the iOS 14 public beta?

Hi Sam. Yes I am using iOS14 beta. What is even more frustrating is I’ve just been stood at the till in Morrison’s about to pay, remembered I had switched accounts last night for a purchase and needed to switch back to my every day card and I couldn’t as the app had completely logged me out without any notification!! I couldn’t pay using the card that I had selected last night as it held insufficient funds for the amount I was paying at the till… not sure what’s going on?

The bug we know about on iOS 14 is related to the database, which could result in being logged out (though usually its a crash). We’ve submitted feedback to apple (along with a few other devs from what I can find online) so hopefully the next beta will fix this issue, but if not we’ll work around it

Not a problem. No issues my end with it as this is to be expected from time-to-time. I’ll keep you posted on anything else that crops up with it up until next release. Thanks Sam, have a good weekend.

1 Like

Please continue here: