Hi, sorry if my questions has been answered above, but there are a lot of posts. I’ve just updated my android app and found out that Amex is back for me, but I’m unclear on a few bits.
- I’m an old black card, will I automatucally be grandfathered after 3 months or will I need to opt out of new black to retain grandfathered black benefits. I’m happy to try new black but I won’t be paying for the service once my trial is over, so I want the option to opt out of subscribing.
- how will I be able to do question 1. I cannot see any mention of grandfather options in the new app
- when does the 3 month trial start from?
- will I still have 3% curve rewards if I choose to grandfather? The app says 1%, but I was on lifetime 3%.
- with grandfathered black, I assume I will have Amex option, but I will need to pay 0.65%
- if I were to claim on the insurance during the trial period, would this have any impact on grandfather back to old black after the trial?
Personally, I think the grandfathered option is generous of you. I know some feel we should get free Amex, but I am more than happy at the current grandfathered setup, especially as I can use curve for those fee transactions where Amex isn’t accepted. Thanks Curve