Conversation link in Curve

Hi, I have contact with the Curve support multiple times on the apps. However, I find it quiet frustrating that there is no chain of conversations (like a message apps). Often it is not clear in the email that which problem the support is addressing. Hence, an idea is if you build a message like support in the apps, is it possible to have a chain of conversation that linked with the support?

Would be good to have support tickets listed in the app in the support section, that way you could add comments to different issues. Don’t like the Amazon/Revolut app versions where it’s just one long scrolling list of comments (although this would at least be an improvement on the current setup in the Curve app).

Emails received from support are fine in that they showed the conversation, but would be good to see in-app too.

BTW it appears tickets do now appear in the app - at least in the last Android release they did!

There already is a chain of conversation (at least on iOS);

Click Wallet > Hamburger Menu (Three Horizontally stacked lines in top left) > help and support > my support tickets

Yep it’s there on Android too.

Thanks for confirming @ediflyer :slight_smile:

Looks like your idea was a good one @btam125, its already there! (its a bit hidden)

Lets get this closed down! :slight_smile:

closed #7

Idea is already part of the Curve app!

Click Wallet > Hamburger Menu (Three Horizontally stacked lines in top left) > help and support > my support tickets