Confused on rewards for new metal/black

Currently on the black card with Curve Rewards.

Want to upgrade to metal but I’m confused what the rewards scheme will be.

• will i maintain curve rewards or will I lose that?
  • if i get the 1% cashback on 6 fav retailers, does that only last 90 days?

You’ll find information about this here:

I think it would have been better to explain the situation to us in more detail.

For instance the Metal card is offering “1% on 6 select retailers”. Shouldn’t this say “Selected retailers” or is it to be taken literally in which case I can select the 6 retailers?

Furthermore if upgrading from Black to this and being on the old 3% table is this even applicable to me?

So, I’m on the old curve black and have been given a free trial to the new black.

When I go to ‘Active Connections’ it gives me the option to ‘add more retailers’ - This then gives me the option to upgrade to ‘curve black’…Haven’t I already been upgrdaded? Will pressing the ‘upgrade’ button disqualify me from being grandfathered back to the old curve black after the 3-month trial?

Or, because I’m technically not a ‘new customer’, am I inelligible for rewards during the 3-month trial?

I’ve just upgraded from a Blue account to a Metal account. My intro offer with 3 retailers has expired but Metal offers 6 retailers. Shouldn’t I at least get those extra 3 retailers for the intro offer?

Here it says:

"What will happen to my Rewards/Cashback programme?

You’ll stay on your current programme. New customers signing up will have access to the 90 days introductory offer."

So if you are not a new customer (so if you have upgraded from blue or legacy black) and your picks (selected retailers) have expired, they will stay expired.