Conflicting ATM fee infomation

This link states that we can withdraw £200 a month as a blue member. However, in the email just sent about bringing its e-Money services in-house when reading the T&C’s it states that there is a £0.50/€0.50 per withdrawal after the first 10 withdrawals. Which one is it?

Most likely its “both”.

Check here - https://www.curve.com/en/fair-use/

ATM domestic frequency fair usage
ATM usage is free for up to 10 domestic (withdrawals in the same currency as your Funding Source) withdrawals per calendar month after which time you may be charged £0.50 (or currency equivalent) per usage for each additional ATM withdrawal.

Perfect, the T&C’s as far as I can tell did not state the the 10 withdrawls resets each month and sounds more like a 10 withdrawls limit for life. Might need to be updated?

1 Like

It’s is both . £200 fee free withdrawal when using a credit card, no limit when using debit card.

10 free withdrawal per month, fee per withdrawal after that.

1 Like

Do wonder why the T&C’s state “First 10 withdrawals are free.” Reading the fair use policy its very clear.

1 Like

The ten withdrawals figure is essentially just a fair use figure. I don’t think they have, but it’s essentially just the case that they reserve the right to charge people who make lots of cash withdrawals.

Curve isn’t designed to be used for cash withdrawals - it’s meant for purchases, but the cash withdrawals are just a convenient side effect of what they offer. Cash withdrawals are very expensive for card issuers, so Curve are basically just reserving their right to charge if you take excesive advantage of the benefit.

1 Like

Hey! You’re absolutely right - we’ve been made aware of this and will be updating it to make it clearer.

The 10 withdrawals are per 30 days (rolling) - this means that a withdrawal made on ‘day 1’ will drop off on ‘day 31’.

Sorry for any confusion and I hope this clears things up!

4 Likes