Christmas Cashback

This Christmas, we’re letting you re-select your retailers so you can make the most out of your cashback!

Earn cashback from Pret, but planning a blowout on Amazon? Go on then, you can swap. Just update the Curve app to accept our gift and pick your new retailers. Better than novelty socks, right?

For Curve Blue customers: We’re giving you cashback for another 3 months!
It’s Christmas. We’re feeling generous. So we’re giving you cashback for another 3 months! Just update the Curve app to accept our gift and pick your new retailers.

3 Likes

From the email:

Please note that if you choose to select new retailers, you won’t be able to switch back to your previous choices.

2 Likes

Christmas Cashback not for Beta?

1 Like

Just updated to the new iOS version of the app. It is asking me to re-select my 3 curve cash partners.

Fails every time.

Fails when I select Curve Cash.

What’s going on?

I’m beta and got the email. Don’t see where to select the merchants after upgrading the app though.

1 Like

Doesn’t work

Christmas cashback doesn’t work. Won’t let me change retailers. Just a buggy mess.

I’ve been offered by email cashback for another three months and given the opportunity to select new retailers. But I’m on the original Curve Rewards scheme which offers me unlimited cashback on a range of retailers. I will just ignore this email, but it’s not very helpful…

2 Likes

Broken- was about to upgrade to metal but may hold off

Hey all,

I had a notification today saying “there is a Christmas gift waiting for you…open your curve app” or something similar. I clicked on it, but the app just opened as usual…

What have I missed? :joy: I feel left out now :pensive:

Don’t try to change anything it doesn’t work!!!

Why oh why not make sure it works before sending email?

Embarrassing

3 Likes

Hi Curve team,

Just got the email about changing cashba k retailers.

How do you do this and is the change perminant or just over Christmas and then it reverts back?

Thanks,

Jon

I’ve managed to update my retailers and claimed the cashback for another 3 months. Remember to check for updates for the app before you do anything else. :slight_smile:

And this update has broken the app insofar as it does not lock after closing. Not so secure now. Thanks Curve.

For 3 months and from the email:

Please note that if you choose to select new retailers, you won’t be able to switch back to your previous choices.

Now I’m in limbo. No idea if I’m on my old curve cash or the new one I’ve just picked. No way to tell after this latest update.

I’m confused, mine says we’re giving you another 3 months…I’m on metal my cash back doesn’t expire…so not much of a gift :joy:

Probably a wise decision, because it looks like you will not be able to return to your previous choice. From the email:

Working now

Mines working absolutely fine!