Can't connect to support

Hi there,

I can’t reach support from within the app. Messages always fail to send and inside the support section all I get is “retry”. How can I reach support?

Using: pixel 3a on Android Q

Update: I installed curve on my Samsung tablet with android P and now I can’t open the help and support section at all. Nothing happens.

Yes, I get this:

support@curve.app

I have the same problem. I tried to format and also another phone but no fix. Support said the engineers are on it.
Also refunds are always stuck and i have to manually contact support to release it or something. :frowning:

I think this feature has never worked… I have the same issue on iphone

1 Like

It’s been like this for quite a while.

I suppose they found it really reduced the number of queries, so decided to keep it as a feature :joy:

2 Likes

A transaction shows as completed but the vendor says it did not go through. I tried reporting it via “questions about this transaction” which starts “contact us” chat, but it does not work!

It’s been broken for ages…

Email only, at the moment!

same issue here - and i love the way they email me saying - next time why not try chatting with us/message us from the app???

Hey, we are aware of this and are currently working on a fix for this issue - in the meantime, please email us directly at support@curve.app or DM us on Twitter or Facebook.

I’m sorry for this inconvenience.

isnt it support@imaginecurve.com ?

I believe they both go to the same place :wink:

Pixel XL fully up to date android 10.

I have a duplicate transaction on one of my cards but the ticketing system and ‘transaction query’ are both not working. The Help & Support system keeps saying ‘retrying’ and the ‘transaction query’ won’t send a message.

Lets say I did lose my phone. What is the current quick way to block the card ? When i lose my phone, I lost the SIM Card with it. Now to get a replacement SIM and get it activated will take a while. So no SMS for verification …etc., for enabling the app on another phone.
I think this is a security issue. There is no quick way to block a Curve card if both card and the phone is lost !!!
Another more reason for enabling app to work on multiple phones !!!

You could get back to the hotel and ask to use their phone

If you don’t have access to the Curve app and have misplaced your card, please call our emergency phone line: +44 203 322 2585*.

That is informative. Thanks. I will keep it noted in my phone addessbook.

This thread goes back almost two weeks…

Any suggestion from Curve as to why the in app system stopped working? Surely a pretty serious problem if it’s still not fixed

Recently tried to contact support in-app will not work.
So I used Messenger on Facebook and it worked.

May I suggest WhatsApp number where users can request card blocking ?