Can't add more retailers on curve metal

I don’t know if this is a feature as I’ve seen posts that say your curve rewards will stay the same but, I upgraded to curve metal which is advertised with cashback at 6 retailers however, I’ve only got the 3 I started out with and do not have the option to add more.

Here it says:

"What will happen to my Rewards/Cashback programme?

You’ll stay on your current programme. New customers signing up will have access to the 90 days introductory offer."

So if you are not a new customer (so if you have upgraded from blue or legacy black) and your picks (selected retailers) have expired, they will stay expired.

Hey I am in the same boat signed up for metal and will not give me the 3 extra retailers has advertised I have messaged and had no reply

Same for me and also states the 1% runs out Jan 2019!!

"What will happen to my Rewards/Cashback programme?

You’ll stay on your current programme. New customers signing up will have access to the 90 days introductory offer."

So if you upgraded from blue or legacy black to black or metal, you’ll stay on your current program as you are not seen as a new customer.

An Improved Curve Cashback Convenient timing look’s like they are making a new and improved Cashback scheme.

• Curve Black cardholders: you will be able to choose 3 retailers from the list and get 1% cashback from them instantly and without 3-months expiration!
  • Curve Metal cardholders: you will be able to choose 6 retailers from the list and get 1% cashback from them instantly and without 3-months expiration!

Hopefully it gets implemented soon. Although, at this time there is no clarification if we are allowed to change the already picked retailers for a new 6 or if we we can only pick a new 3.