Can't add any card, support doesn't answer me

Hi,

I tried and tried to add Revolut and a Debit card and no luck. I just can’t add any card. Tried contacting the support team but they stopped answering me :frowning:

Anyone with the same problem?!

Thanks.

Hi,
I had no problem with this. Do You have enough ballance on Revolut for card verification?

Hello, welcome to the community.

Just to let you know, we can try to help with your account, but we don’t have any access to your account on the forum, to protect your privacy. If you would like to discuss with someone who is able to help, please chat to the team in app.

Can you show a screenshot of your Curve app error when trying to add your card?

Hi, Yes I have balance in both Revolut and the Debit card.

1 Like

Hi Dann,

The error is “Unable to add card, Something went wrong. Please check your card details”. All the information is correct in both cards. The debit card has the 3d secure active. Both have money on them.

The support even deleted my account and I tried all over again and had the same issue. Sent them the time stamps (as asked by them) so the developers could check it out, but nothing since then (This was monday, I’ve been with this problem for weeks now…)

I don’t know what to do anymore…

That IS strange! What card is it from revolut are you trying to add? Also, do you get any errors or messages from revolut?

1 Like

The Revolut is a Mastercard one. The Debit is Visa.

Nope, Curve support first thought it was a problem with revolut but when I contacted them (revolut support) they don’t even have anything on their side :frowning:

I even tried changing currencies to see if that was the problem but no.

Thanks for the help though.

1 Like

Are both addresses matching up etc?

On the revolut card yes.

The Visa one maybe not but why should a address have to do with the card i want to add?

That’s really strange. I was thinking maybe curve was doing an AVS check when adding cards.

What steps have you tried already to fix this?

I really do think contacting support again will be the best way to get this issue looked at properly

Already tried bumping them yesterday but no luck… I’ll try again though.

What steps can I do? I’ve tried with 3 cards already… 2 Visa and 1 Mastercard. I just can’t pass by the adding card :frowning:

Thanks for the help Dann

I’m stuck as to what to suggest, are the revolut cards permanent ones? (Not disposable)

I understand, I am stuck too :laughing:

It’s a physical card, so not disposable.

The support email is: support@imaginecurve.com or support@curve.app ?

Either will work fine :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the help :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re very welcome, I wish I could fix it for you, but I think you need the support team. They’ll be best equipped to help and I’m sure you will get this resolved.

1 Like

I had the same problem.
Received a reply from curve

May I ask: the 3 cards you tried to add, have they been active on a curve account at any point in the past ?

No, I just can’t go past to verify the card.

I tried on an Android phone and got charged but then couldn’t go to curve and add the code because it gave the same error.

Use Facebook. I did

Best way in this case really is to go via email. It might take some time sometimes, but for me they were always much quicker than any brick and mortar banks.