Cannot add Zeux card

Hi,

Another fintech startup in London, signed up and got a virtual Visa card. Unable to add this to Curve.

VIN/IIN 410300

Anyone know what the issue is ?

2 Likes

Send a message to support with the BIN maybe in a couple of months they will make the bin available :slight_smile:

Emailed support already, radio silence…

Unfortunately I have same problems with other cards… I know the feeling …

When I asked (to add certain BIN) support told me, that they go case by case (access risk) and add new prepaid cards every 6-8 weeks.
List of currently supported cards here -> https://support.imaginecurve.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115003215849-Which-cards-can-I-add-to-Curve-

,thats intrest :nerd_face:

Beware that Zeux is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Zeux’s FAQ states “Is my money FSCS protected? Your funds held within the 5% Easy Access Money Pot are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Capital at risk”. Caveat emptor.

Its not true to say that Zeux is not covered by FCSC protection. It is…, Its only money in their crypto savings products that are not covered. As you point out, the 5% easy access is not covered as this is a GBP crypto coin tracker run in conjunction with Wecash

1 Like