Bug Report - iOS v.3.0.7

ios

New:

• You can reorder your cards again! Just tap on the “cards” icon, tap on “edit” and drag and drop your cards in the place you want them to be. Your carousel will also update to this new order
  • We have cleaned up the top bar and moved the “New card” button to the end of the carousel and to the top of the list view.

Fixes:

• Looking for an article on the FAQs? The search bar is now where it should be.
  • All your cards will now display the right currency, including Latvian cards.
  • We’ve improved the journey from the referral links to make it easier to sign up (and get your £5 referral reward).

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • A screenshot and short description
  • Details on how we can reproduce it
  • Which OS, device and app version you have
0 Likes

Bug Report - iOS v.3.0.5 + v.3.0.6

Hi,

the bug reported here Partial refund subtracted in full amount is still happening in 3.0.7. I’ve tried logging out and back in with no luck. Let me know if I can help any further.

Thanks,
Tomas

0 Likes

Maybe it should work only for new transactions, right? :wink:

0 Likes

Well, unfortunately, it does not work even for new transactions :cry:

0 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. We will re-raise this with our respective engineering and development teams for investigation.

0 Likes

Hi Ivo, thank you for your response. Let me know if you need any other help with debugging, replication of the issue etc.

Thanks,

Tomas

Odesláno z iPhonu

0 Likes

Still no iOS widget in 3.0.7. Do we have an estimate for its return yet? Very sad to have lost that excellent useful feature.

2 Likes

No estimate just yet, but it is being discussed. We will announce it once we are bringing it back.

1 Like

HI @vetrakazabijak,

thanks for flagging it again. We will let you know here when we fix it, this is not an app issue so we need to resolve this on our backend, therefore no need to raise it for every iOS release.

Thanks for your help,
Tobias

0 Likes

Hi @curve_tobias,

great, thanks :slight_smile: I see, I just wasn’t sure if you guys consider it solved since the last thread got closed.

Anyway, thanks for notice :slight_smile:
Tomas

0 Likes

No problem, as this is a little bit more complex it will take some time to fix this, but it is as I said, already in discussion. :wink:

Keep the feedback coming. :slight_smile:

1 Like