Bug Report - iOS v.3.0.5 + v.3.0.6

ios

New:

• We’ve improved support! If you have a problem, you’ll get better self-service access to answers in-app.
  • 5 more countries are out of the waitlist. Croatia, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Romania & Slovakia, welcome to Curve!
  • Implemented a tap to switch view between Curve Points and GBP for the rewards card.

Fixes:

• Other UI improvements & minor bug fixes.

Hotfix (v.3.0.6)

• Crash affecting a small number of users

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • A screenshot and short description
  • Details on how we can reproduce it
  • Which OS, device and app version you have
1 Like

Partial refund subtracted in full amount
Bug Report - iOS v.3.0.4

Thank you for reporting the bug in v.3.0.4, could you please check whether it’s fixed in the latest version?

0 Likes

Error persists.

0 Likes

Hi,

partial refunds get wrongly subtracted from the “Spent this month” indicator for each card. The full amount is subtracted, not just the refund. So if I pay 40$ and 1$ gets refunded, the “Spent this month” shows 39$ less than it should. It can be clearly seen from the picture attached - although the payment after the refund was 568CZK, only 471CZK is displayed as “Spent this month”. The refund was just something like 2CZK - this very common when paying for groceries online (they charge you a little bit extra because of things with cost based on weight like fruit, vegetable etc. and then refund the difference).

• iOS: 12.1.4
  • Curve: 3.0.4.1576
  • happens with every partial refund -> easy to reproduce
  • tried the usual things like log out, turn off/on, …

fullsizeoutput_80d

3 Likes

Just updated to 3.0.5.1586 but the problem still persists

0 Likes

Hello @vetrakazabijak and welcome to the community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of our Test Engineers will investigate and report the bug so we can deploy a fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But surely this is part of being in the forum, isn’t it, contributing to the development of the product. There really is something exciting about being in on that process.

0 Likes

Hi @Curve_Marie, thanks a lot for looking into this. Feel free to let me know if I can help you any further :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @vetrakazabijak,

Thanks for flagging this, I think I have seen the support ticket that you raised as well.

Best,
Tobias

1 Like

This was fixed on our servers, this was resolved Friday.

0 Likes

Hi @josepmc,

We have a great QA team, but as you might know it’s not possible to catch all the bugs all the time, so we are happy for all the help that we are getting from the community. This helps all of us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

yep, I wasn’t sure where to report it :wink: But the forum seemed like an ideal place after I found it.

Odesláno z iPhonu

0 Likes

closed #14

New Version Available: Bug Report - iOS v.3.0.7

0 Likes