- “Go Back in Time” is now lightning fast! You’ll see your transaction list updated immediately after you’ve moved a transaction from one card to another.
- Access your app even without an internet connection - we are now caching all your existing data.
- You can make purchases in every currency with Curve. However, Curve can only charge your underlying cards in one of the 26 supported currencies (check FAQs for more info). To avoid any potential confusion, we have removed all unsupported currencies from the list to choose from when adding a new card to Curve.
- Curve is currently available in 30 countries within the European Economic Area. We will only show eligible countries when you sign up.
- We removed a numeric keyboard that appeared briefly (and shouldn’t!) when you were setting up a passcode.
- Verifying your cards via microcharge now works flawlessly.
- Your Curve Rewards card will now display the “floating hand” icon that appears on every other card.
- We removed the screen for the referral code that was appearing on the upgrade journey to Curve Metal.
- You all know Curve Blue is free, so we removed the section ‘Card Charged’ panel in subscription management as it is always empty.
- Our Floating Action Button (FAB) is now behaving and stays where it should
- We have removed some of our old “upgrade” screens.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- A screenshot and short description
- Details on how we can reproduce it
- Which OS, device and app version you have