Bug Report - Android v2.2.2 and Android v2.2.2.1

What’s new:

• “Go Back in Time” is now lightning fast! You’ll see your transaction list updated immediately after you’ve moved a transaction from one card to another.
  • Access your app even without an internet connection - we are now caching all your existing data.
  • You can make purchases in every currency with Curve. However, Curve can only charge your underlying cards in one of the 26 supported currencies (check FAQs for more info). To avoid any potential confusion, we have removed all unsupported currencies from the list to choose from when adding a new card to Curve.
  • Curve is currently available in 30 countries within the European Economic Area. We will only show eligible countries when you sign up.

Fixes

• We removed a numeric keyboard that appeared briefly (and shouldn’t!) when you were setting up a passcode.
  • Verifying your cards via microcharge now works flawlessly.
  • Your Curve Rewards card will now display the “floating hand” icon that appears on every other card.
  • We removed the screen for the referral code that was appearing on the upgrade journey to Curve Metal.
  • You all know Curve Blue is free, so we removed the section ‘Card Charged’ panel in subscription management as it is always empty.
  • Our Floating Action Button (FAB) is now behaving and stays where it should
  • We have removed some of our old “upgrade” screens.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • A screenshot and short description
  • Details on how we can reproduce it
  • Which OS, device and app version you have
2 Likes

When I make a purchase it does take quite a long time to show. On Android app

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know @nitros! Are you on version 2.2.2?

Yes 2.2.2 + 20203

1 Like

On android device with low resolution (720x1280, 720x1520) there is no info for collected reward points.
Screenshot_20190416-085156

1 Like

Hello @emarinov and welcome to the community! Thank you for helping us improve the app by reporting the bug :smiley: Are you on version 2.2.2?

App version: 2.2.2+20203

1 Like

Hi @emarinov,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your help!

Could you please also send me the details of your device (model and OS) so I can update the ticket for our Android devs?

• Homtom HT20, Android Marshmallow 6.0
  • Xiaomi Redmi 7, Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 9

“Android App - Error getting countries”

This prevents me from signing up to get a card - any ideas? Based in the UK, not using a VPN or anything. Happens on both Wifi and 4g.

Hi @lewj,

good to have you on the forum. We are aware of the issue and currently investigating why it is happening. Thanks for letting us know. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you posted when we fix the issue.

1 Like

During the night i had an update to my Curve app in android and the Reward Card just vanished :roll_eyes: Anyone else with this problem?

Edit: App Version 2.2.2.1 - Android 8.0.0

Yes. No reward card in android. App version 2.2.2.1+20204

1 Like

Yes, here too. Tried deleting all data within the app to no avail. v2.2.2.1 - Android 8.1

Thank you for letting us know about this (cc: @valdi74 and @sw) :+1: The Engineering team is currently investigating the issue.

1 Like

They must have worked fast - it was back about 10 minutes ago for me - thanks @Curve_Marie

3 Likes

Great! I have it back again :smiley: Thanks

1 Like

This has been fixed

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new version 2.2.2.1 that was released last night fixes this.

@lewj can you let me know if this works for you?

I can not register. When choosing a country, I do not see hints and I can not approve this field to move on. Samsung J5 2016, Android 7.1.1

1 Like