Bug Report - Android v2.1.21

android

What’s New:

• We’ve revamped the grid into a quick action list! If you have lots of cards, you can quickly and easily switch between them.
  • You get improved support! If you have a problem, you’ll get better self-service access to answers in-app.
  • Croatia, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Romania & Slovakia, welcome to Curve! These 5 countries are out of the waitlist!

Fixes:

• Rewards card currency now shows as Curve logo instead of CPT
  • Fixed a bug where Rewards transactions were not appearing in Wallet.
  • Rewards card transaction details now include exchange rate.
  • Improvements to on-boarding experience.
  • Other minor bugs and UI fixes.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • A screenshot and short description
  • Details on how we can reproduce it
  • Which OS, device and app version you have
Bug Report - Android v2.1.12

I got this update today, and it’s great. Still a few issues yet to be fixed, but the app is almost back to being as usable as it was before Christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad you like it overall! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Could you please elaborate on the remaining issues? We will keep repairing and improving :blush:

I haven’t spotted any major new issues in this update - just things that have been there since January, and that I’ve reported before:

• Card images not loading (if you try to change card image, you just get generic MasterCard/visa images to choose from)
  • Random card order
  • No ability to reorder cards
  • Some misleading claims in the insurance and travel parts of the app.

The only minor issue that I noticed as new in this release, is the display of my Curve card - it’s a rectangle instead of having rounded corners:

It’s supposed to look like this (from the upgrade/downgrade page):

2 Likes

minor graphic bug:
2.1.21 but also previous version

When spending something on the Rewards card:
the logo of the rewards card for that transaction flickers between the Curve card and the currently selected card. So in other words, the card logo switches for a milisecond from the rewards card to the current selected one

1 Like

Looks like many of these (reordering cards, card images not showing,no rounded corners on Curve card) are now fixed in the new version just released.

Yep, looking much better. The app’s almost ready to come out of beta! Oh wait…

2 Likes
opened #9
closed #10

New version: Bug Report - Android v2.2.1