Bug Report - Android 2.9.0

What’s new:
We’ve improved the user experience within our on-boarding process, making it even easier for users to sign up to Curve.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • A screenshot and short description
  • Details on how we can reproduce it
  • Which OS, device and app version you have

If you go to “Insight” and press on “SEE MORE” under “Top Personal Spend” and “Top Card Spend” the amount will not be converted from NOK (In my example) to USD

Device: OnePlus 6T
App Version: 2.9.0+20900

It’s saying wrong week and month when checking the total spending for that week and month

When trying to sort with custom date ranges under “Timeline” it’s missing some transactions on the first date (Jul 1) and some transactions from 1. Aug is also coming in

Hi @Unknown,

We are revamping the app, so I will forward your feedback to the respective product owner.

Unfortunately it means that these issues won’t be fixed in the near future but in a couple months time.

Best,
Tobias

1 Like

Whatever you do, dont lose this cool current darkish theme. Dont do like Rev…, where there switched from super cool blue theme to sea of white :boom:

3 Likes

Yes, Rev is too bright. They should leave choice to the users to select dark or white theme. Curve at the moment is perfect in this matter (for me).

2 Likes

We are in May but the timeline shows month as January. :man_shrugging:t4:

IMG_20190516_061715

Thank you for letting us know - the product team has been alerted :blush:

I’m getting incorrect month in Timeline.
For some reason its shows February instead of August.

Also spending amount of “Last week” in Timeline is clearly wrong. It shows much less than my real last weeks spending.

It was reported earlier by somebody else here - Month shown in timeline is incorrect

Looks like nothing is fixed since then.

I am using currently latest curve app version 2.9.0+20900 (on android).

I’m getting incorrect month in Timeline.
For some reason its shows February instead of August.

Also spending amount of “Last week” in Timeline is clearly wrong. It shows much less than my real last weeks spending.

It was reported earlier by somebody else here - Month shown in timeline is incorrect

Looks like nothing is fixed since then.

I am using currently latest curve app version 2.9.0+20900 (on android).

Hey @moon this bug has been reported and the Product Team are aware, they are also monitoring this thread. They are working to solve this but right now a specific date for a fix can’t be provided.

Any new bugs please post on this thread it’s a great way to feedback to the Product Team so they can work on fix!

1 Like

Thanks for respone. Good to know that bug is known to team.

Also I just realised that topic “bug report - Android 2.9.0” corresponds to curve app version 2.9.0, not Android version 2.9.0.

Silly me - I was thinking why the heck anybody would still need android 2.x , that’s something super ancient :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Never version available: Bug Report - Android 2.12.0