Bug Report - Android 2.3.1

android

We have been working on the way you access the app with biometrics:

• The prompt for biometrics security now reflects the option of retina scanner depending on the device.
  • We fixed a crash that was being triggered when using the fingerprint access.
  • The app is now asking for your fingerprint after toggling biometrics on or off.
    A display issue that was showing your declined transactions as pending was fixed, now those transactions won’t appear in your timeline anymore.
    Support tickets are now including the transaction ID again.
    We have made some error states more human-friendly: when you try to verify a card that has insufficient funds and when the card is declined when paying for your subscription

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • A screenshot and short description
  • Details on how we can reproduce it
  • Which OS, device and app version you have
Bug Report - Android v2.2.3

Insights section of app will broken - tapping any option just shows a toast message saying an unexpected error has occurred.

On the upside the method for bypassing the security to login has been fixed!

1 Like
Bug Report - Android v2.2.3

@curve_tobias :point_up:

Can you give us some more details regarding this bug?

Which device and OS are you using?

Ideally send us a screenshot here and we’ll try to look into it.

Can you try deleting the app’s cache and see if that resolves the issue, if not please try reinstalling and logging out and in again.

Thanks in advance for your help :crossed_fingers:

Hi Tobias

OnePlus 6, Android 9 (OxygenOS 9.0.5)

Have tried cache delete, app reinstall - same issue. Happens whenever I try and click on anything within the Insights section.

Screenshot of toast message as requested - has been like this for many versions now.

Hi @curve_tobias

Can someone replicate this? :thinking:

The OnePlus 6 is a popular phone from memory,

I’ve got issues with push notification. Even after I logged in to the app an left with home button there is no push notification after spending money with the card.

Also I’d like to make a feature request: it would be nice to mark recent purchases after the last login to the app. Because of the lack of push notification stability you’d get a quick overview of your last spendings.

1 Like