We have been working on the way you access the app with biometrics:
- The prompt for biometrics security now reflects the option of retina scanner depending on the device.
- We fixed a crash that was being triggered when using the fingerprint access.
- The app is now asking for your fingerprint after toggling biometrics on or off.
A display issue that was showing your declined transactions as pending was fixed, now those transactions won’t appear in your timeline anymore.
Support tickets are now including the transaction ID again.
We have made some error states more human-friendly: when you try to verify a card that has insufficient funds and when the card is declined when paying for your subscription
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- A screenshot and short description
- Details on how we can reproduce it
- Which OS, device and app version you have