Bug report Android 2.23.0

• Fixed issue with a crash when opening notification in wallet view
  • Fixed issue with image loading inconsistency
  • Fixed issue with Curve Send
2 Likes

2.23.0 not yet arrived in my google playstore. I dont understand how google pushes updates. Is it totally random? Sometimes you have to wait a lot (days).

Just got the 2.23.0 update. Check now

Just checked. Still nothing.

p.s. 9h later (this morning) there was mysterious 2.22.0 update (not 2.23.0) :thinking:
Can’t remember which exact version was I before.
p.s.s. Finally (after 7 days waiting) 2.23.0 was in my google play. I blame google for such weird delays.

App crashes when sliding card images to select destination account for go back in time. Reinstallation hasn’t helped. Error is consistent. Error messages below

App V2.23.0, Xiaomi Mi9, MIUI Global V12.0.1 (Android 10)

Edwin

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error image resource invalid.
at com.squareup.picasso.x.e(SourceFile:4)
at f.g.a.p.i.h(SourceFile:4)
at com.imaginecurve.curve.main.b.r(SourceFile:9)
at com.imaginecurve.curve.main.b.onBindViewHolder(SourceFile:1)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView$Adapter.onBindViewHolder(SourceFile:1)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView$Adapter.bindViewHolder(SourceFile:6)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.tryBindViewHolderByDeadline(SourceFile:6)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView$Recycler.tryGetViewHolderForPositionByDeadline(SourceFile:55)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.GapWorker.prefetchPositionWithDeadline(SourceFile:4)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.GapWorker.flushTaskWithDeadline(SourceFile:2)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.GapWorker.flushTasksWithDeadline(SourceFile:4)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.GapWorker.prefetch(SourceFile:2)
at androidx.recyclerview.widget.GapWorker.run(SourceFile:10)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7551)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)

The ‘App Notification’ toggle keeps turning itself back on in profile.

The ‘heart’ icon top left that’s a quick link to sharing curve should either be the ‘present’ icon to match the same icon in profile, or be got rid of. A ‘heart’ is generally used to denote favorites and it’s positioning implies you’ve favorited the cards - that was my 1st impression.

1 Like

Agree, I found the choice of a heart logo confusing and had assumed it was to do with selected favourite cards.

1 Like

When I want to use GBiT for me the app already crashes before the possible destination cards are shown. Also for me reinstallation has not helped.

1 Like

Hi @MarcinCurve, I have Android version 2.23.0 and there is no such functionality available to add loyalty cards to my Curve Wallet. Am I doing something wrong?

Same here. Using 2.23 on my Samsung S10e in Germany. I cannot find the feature to add Loyalty cards either.

I am also having problems going back in time, app keeps crashing

Confirm. Same here. App crashing when slide the card at “go back in time”

Android 10 (LineageOS 17), Google Play germany.

When will the Crypto.com credit cards pictures be available? :slight_smile:

I have the same issue. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, android 9. I can’t go back in time.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Bug report Android 2.23.1