Bug Report - Android 2.11.2 (21102)

MOD EDIT: Continuing discussion from Bug Report - Android 2.11.1 (21101)

New Beta version 2.11.2 (21102) released.

1 Like

Anyone using it, please report if timeline showing wrong month has been fixed.

Still the same problem. Mine shows February for some reason - and I started with Curve in August, this year.

No it’s not been fixed. None of the bugs from 2.11.1 are fixed.

@Curve_Ivo are there any changes for us to be aware of vs 2.11.1? Would you mind confirming that all bugs in Bug Report - Android 2.11.1 (21101) have been logged? (have closed it for now)

2 Likes

Confirm existing bugs. On top of them I found that See More in Insights leads to An unexpected error occurred…

Still can’t contact support, all messages fail to be sent

Just made a purchase at the store. The payment went through but no notification and no transaction detail shown in the Curve App. The underlying card has been deducted the payment though.

PS! Yes, I know there was an outage a while back today, but this was after it was resolved.
https://status.imaginecurve.com

Maybe you are on different timezone than curves statuspage?

I’m stuck in the “create account” section and I can’t go back to the “login” section. I already cleaned cache but I’m still stuck in this page and I can’t go back.
I will now uninstall the app to be able to login into my account.

Hey! Sam here from the product team!

Hey! Thanks for flagging this, I’ve passed this feedback on to the team and they are investigating the issues mentioned.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We are aware of the issue with newly added contacts and the list not getting updated in the app. The team is working on improving this experience. For now, based on our tests here, killing the app and opening it again a couple of times should do the trick.

As for seeing yourself in the contact list, we left that one on to see what people would think of it. Great to have your feedback.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to see a summary of the transaction? Would you feel the same way regardless of the amount and the person receiving it?

Thanks for reporting this, I’ve passed the feedback to the developers and they are investigating the issue.

That’s a weird one, the team is aware of it affecting some people. Sorry about that, they will keep working on the issue to make the experience better.

Is this when you first open the app? Are you having the same issue switching between screens in the app?

Hey Lucas! What would expect the transactions to be categorised as?

Thanks for reporting this, we are aware of this issue and the team is working on a better experience.

1 Like

Yep it’s when first opening it

No, I already checked that. I’m anyways ahead of UK time by an hour.

Cool, I’ve reported this to the team. Thank you!

Same problems here.

Hey. I notice can’t edit or change the images from a card, nickname or card currency. Buttons do nothing for configure a card.

Also can’t activate Send Email Receipt switch, is all like disable.

Please can you check?.

1 Like

See above, sadly known issues with this beta (cropped up on previous ones too).

Quality control is minimal on betas.

1 Like

Hello

I can’t delete or edit cards (change nickname, image or currency).

I can’t start a conversation with support.

I already reinstall the app and have the same problems.

My phone: HTC EXODUS 1 on Android 8.0.0

Thank you

1 Like

I am having the same issue.
I cannot contact the support via the app also…