Bring back the old card selector

In the new Android (and I assume iOS) app, it has become very tedious to select the right card.

There used to be a button to click to get an overview over all my cards, but that seems to have vanished. And not only is that gone, you can only swipe one card at a time and it doesn’t seem to be any way of changing the order the cards show up in anymore. They used to be sorted alphabetically, which made a certain sense. At least I could add numbers in front of the names of the cards that I used the most (1, 2, 3, 4…) for easy access, but that no longer seems to be the case.

While the new version might be fine for someone with a handful of cards in the app or less, it’s a complete mess for me. Ok, I might have gone overboard with the number of cards I’ve added to the app (33), but still, I’m sure this is annoying for people with less cards as well.

So I hope at a minimum you’ll bring back the alphabetic sort (perhaps this is just a bug?), but ideally also some way of more quickly selecting the right card.

Return of the Card Grid View please

Hi tkrunning,
This is mentioned in the January Launch FAQs post

closed #3

Known issue - being addressed as per posting above.