Beta app update following Wirecard issue

I saw an update regarding the new app a few minutes ago, screenshot here:

There hasn’t yet been a regular app update for iOS. I imagine it’s working it’s way through the App Store approvals process.

1 Like

Yeah exactly

Just seen a new Beta version come in to test issues with CVV codes.

Yes, just had the same, all updated, but nothing changed so presuming all is well…

Actually I got the update now.
All my cards remain verified and I don’t see any difference apart of the “send” option gone (but it was gone this morning before the update).

1 Like

My “send” option disappeared Saturday evening.

I will take it as all is fine. An Amazon purchase has just gone through okay, so all is well.

1 Like

Yep Curve Send isn’t back yet, they’re still working on it.

1 Like

Latest app update have a frustrating bug… If you put a correct CVV, the curve App say “Incorrect CVV”. :unamused:

@Curve_Marie. Keep up the good work, I believe in you.

2 Likes

3DS notification are not appearing AGAIN in android!! The method of implementation is ridiculous. It falls over so many times…

Unfortunately, my card is still stuck as Unverified. When trying to verfiy it also tries to make an active card check (small charge) which fails although my card issuer says Curve did not trigger their security system.
Moreover, when trying to verify the card it does not ask me for a CVV (I‘m on the newest beta).
Any ideas how I can get it working again? :slight_smile:

Hi I use iOS and haven’t received an update but have used my Curve metal twice today in two different shops with no issues,
Hope this helps

1 Like

Have you tried removing the card and re-adding it?
Is there an available balance in the account?

Awesome, this worked smoothly. :slight_smile:

Brill, glad to hear it :blush:

On iOS Beta I can’t see the Merchants for the Metal Cashback. At the moment I don’t know if they disabled cashback or if they just forgot the option in Curve Cash.

nice curve back send friends gone :slight_smile:

I’ve received cashback today from a payment so it’s still working, just looks like you can’t view your selection.

Netflix charged my card today and it worked and I got my cashback. Looks like everything is working in regards to that.