AXA insurance - 4 hr waits and then call drops

Hi there
Anyone else experiencing issues with getting through to AXA?
I have tried to ring them on multiple occasions and have twice waited 4 hrs and then the call just drops. I am using the number provided in my policy and there is an automated welcome by AXA on the other end.I have curve metal.If I go through AXA generic travel insurance helpline through their website : it advised that should call the number with the policy and not use that number unless direct AXA insurance with them. There is no email address to reach them and there is no way to register the claim online either as thats for directly bought policies as well.

Unfortunately you just have to be patient. They’re slow at the best of times, but with everything that’s going on at the moment it’s even harder to get through :frowning:

Thanking you x
Got an email address too to email.
help@axa-assistance.co.uk if anyone is looking.
Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. I hope you get a resolution soon :frowning:

Thank you.

I had AXA car insurance. After an incident (Nov 19) and terrible problems getting in contact with them I swore I would never use them again.

1 Like

Curve support, after many requests, finally shared the following link to file a claim online with Axa. It’s better than sitting on the phone, but although Axa has now acknowledged the claim they are massively behind in processing them.

https://claimsform.axa-travel-insurance.com/

3 Likes