Austrian Card Complete (Visa and Mastercard) blocks Curve

Hi, any Austrians here? Couldn’t verify my Austrian Visa card issued by card complete. Fraud department says they entirely blocked Curve across their network to prevent fraud. Customers claimed they couldn’t identify Curve charges on their monthly statements and card complete had no way to investigate as they only see the merchant code and not what service or product was bought - so they decided to ban it entirely. Anyone else with this info or does it work for anyone?

0 Likes

@Curve_Marie
Can this be looked at please?

0 Likes

Hi,

Card Complete are correct in saying that have blocked Curve entirely. Card Complete did not inform us that they were taking this action and we only found out through our customers. We disagree with their decision and our respective Operations and Commercial teams are in contact with Card Complete, hoping to have a resolution for this very soon.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this but for the time being you won’t be able to add this card to your app.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I hope you can sort it out!

1 Like

As do we!

When we have any further update on the situation we will be sure to update all affected customers via our community and social media channels.

0 Likes

Hi,
also an affected card complete customer from Austria here! I Hope you can work this out soon.

0 Likes