Airport Lounges

Hi all, @Curve_Marie suggested I create a new topic on this so here goes…

Which lounges do you rate or avoid?

Number 1 lounges top the Which? rankings… great one at Birmingham Airport. And their new Clubrooms concept (at Brum and Gatwick) are stunning… like a private members club but even priority pass (Amex Plat) members have to pay a £15 surcharge…
See link below to the Which? report. The one at Southend looks grim and tawdry as hell!

1 Like

Curve are censoring posts

Good to get some actual feedback from these lounges. Anyone else got some to share ?

0 Likes

Lounge Key Update
Lounge Key Update

Yes I had the same at No1 lounge one little hot breakfast that’s it this was Gatwick sourh

1 Like

Probably bearing in mind some of the lounges aren’t that great.

The Aspire lounge at Heathrow Terminal 3 considers 2 slices of toast your free breakfast. Any “hot” food items after that are chargeable and very expensive

1 Like

Lounge Key Update

There’s a pretty good compilation of UK lounge reviews on HfP…

https://www.headforpoints.com/category/airport-lounge-reviews-uk/

1 Like

Plus a well stocked food counter of cold stuff, aswell? And unlimited drinks (except champagne)… not too bad!

0 Likes

Courtesy of HSBC I have visited many throughout the world and have found most of them to be excellent. There was only one that had really fierce air conditioning it was very cold but I can’t temember which one it was! As someone with the Coeliac condition I am always disappointed that there is either nothing gluten free or if there is it is not labelled. So many pasta dishes!

1 Like