Airpod Pro Gadget Insurance

Hi,
So this weekend I lost my AirPod Pro’s. I have the last tracked location, box and receipt. My question is will they be covered in the gadget insurance?

I am devastated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @andrewj556 - Welcome to the community! :grinning:

I’m sorry to hear about your Airpods, especially so close to Christmas! We have partnered with AXA to provide insurance to our premium cardholders. Curve does not handle any claims for your insurance policy. If you’re eligible for travel and gadget insurance after the subscription model is implemented, you’ll be able to see AXA’s contact details and your policy number via the Curve App. To find this, please go to the Curve Card tab on the left side of the app and select View Insurance Details. For any questions or concerns, you can get in touch with AXA.

You can call the AXA Insurance support team through this number:

+44 (0) 203 887 29 49

For more information on insurance with Curve, please see the Curve website here, or get in touch with AXA via their support channels or the above number.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

@andrewj556 please keep us updated with what AXA tells you.
I hope you get full refunded :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Thank you for the replies.

Luckily there are some good people in the world. Posted the loss on Facebook and someone found them and I know have them back, so so happy.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

9 Likes

Fantastic news! Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

2 Likes